Mandarin Chinese & Spanish Immersion Elementary School
Preparing bright minds for a changing world
new location: 295 E. Yale Loop, Irvine CA 92604
We develop healthy, creative, intellectually curious students in an ethical and nurturing environment.
Within a Mandarin Chinese & Spanish immersion experience, we provide an individually paced, academically intensive education.
We believe that:
• play, free time, independent reading and creative artistic expression are vital components of development,
• advanced academics in an immersion setting triggers intellectual growth,
• teaching children to treat others with kindness and respect fosters healthy emotional development,
• absorbing foreign languages through immersion at a young age is beneficial for brain development,
• fostering self-responsibility and independent learning builds accountability and confidence,
• a trilingual education is one of the greatest gifts we can give our children in order to best prepare them for the opportunities and challenges of the 21st century.
70% Mandarin Chinese, 10% Spanish, 20% English
• Small class sizes (6:1 or smaller)
• Individualized learning; children advance in math, reading and writing at their own pace