Leadership TrainingTeen Leadership Certificate
If you are creative and hardworking, and desire to make a difference in our local and global community, then this is the internship for you!
Students selected for Seashore Academy’s summer Leadership Program will work alongside our top teachers in a fun and challenging environment.
Apply today to join our team in helping to give globally and educate locally.
- Must be hard-working and reliable
- Must demonstrate excellent character
- Minimum age 14
- Internship duration: June 3 – August 30 2019 (any 6 weeks within a 13 week period)
- Hours are 8:45-2:45 (2:45-5:45 by mutual agreement)
- Internships include:
– Community Service hours (40 hours)- work to educate local children about the needs of orphans in Guatemala & the Philippines & create projects to serve these orphans
– Self-designed internship (10 full days)
– Work with Seashore campers (concurrent)
– Leadership Class (15 full days, for high school credit)
- $500 stipend available for students who complete all of the above*
– *must concurrently register with Valiant Prep summer program & assign charter funds to Seashore to be eligible
Who We Are Looking For
- Interest in making a difference locally & globally
- Interest in providing for orphanages in Guatemala & the Philippines
- Leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to work well with young children
- Stellar character
Only those of stellar moral character may apply. Absolutely no use of drugs, cigarettes, e-cigarettes or alcohol will be tolerated. No cell phone use during work hours is permitted.